It was our customers’ wish to receive profiles with a matt, rough surface that met their needs for light diffusion and low flammability. This ice crystal profile surface is produced in an extrusion process designed especially for this purpose. Translucent qualities of the material (high light transmission and minimal transparency) complete the design requirements for the light profiles.
- high-quality technical synthetics for the highest demands
- exhibits all the advantages of a standard polycarbonate
- mechanical: high stiffness, strength, and impact resistance
- thermal: very good heat resistance
- diffuse, light-dispersing material properties in two varieties (Type 030 and Type 031)
- good scattering power with outstanding light transmission
- different surfaces are possible by varying the extrusion process