Plastics are the basis for all Elkamet products. This is why we look very closely at the materials, so that we can understand them, improve them, and adapt them specifically for special applications. This takes place in our own research and development facilities, as well as in intensive cooperation with leading universities and external testing facilities.
As a result of its intensive R&D activities Elkamet can offer you a wide range of materials for rotomolding. Among these are systems with the following qualities:
- Continuous operating temperature of up to 110°C (peaks up to 170°C)
- Excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Minimum fuel permeation
- Dyeable to customer specifications
- Flame-retardant properties (UL94 V2)
- Insulating properties (sound, heat)
We will be pleased to provide you with individual advice on the selection of the optimum material from a technical and economic perspective for your project, taking into account your specific requirements profile.
Upon request we will be pleased to send you technical data sheets of the materials under consideration for your application.