Ensuring quality is enshrined in the Elkamet company philosophy in concrete working principles. Each and every employee has both a desire and a duty to meet the quality requirements governing his or her work at all times. This approach guarantees that we fulfil the necessary market requirements in accordance with international standards.
- Certificate IATF 16949:2016 (site Biedenkopf)
- Certificate IATF 16949:2016 (site Dautphetal-Friedensdorf)
- Certificate IATF 16949:2016 (site Dautphetal-Wilhelmshütte)
- Certificate IATF 16949:2016 (site Myslinka)
- Certificate IATF 16949:2016 (site East Flat Rock)
- Zertifikat IATF 16949:2016 (site Taicang City)
Protection of the environment is Elkamet's primary concern. That is why an environmental management system is in place in all parts of the company.
Elkamet uses the latest technologies and state-of-the-art processes to protect the environment, the company and jobs. Top priorities are the continuous modernisation of the machinery and plants and dealing responsibly with the technological materials needed in the manufacturing process.
- Certificate ISO 14001:2015 (sites Biedenkopf, Dautphetal-Wilhelmshütte and Dautphetal-Friedensdorf)
- Certificate ISO 50001:2011 (sites Biedenkopf, Dautphetal-Wilhelmshütte and Dautphetal-Friedensdorf)
- Certificate ISO 14001:2015 (sites Myslinka)
Code of Conduct
Acting Professionally - Respecting Others - Corporate Citizenship: A Code of Conduct has been approved by the board and applies to Elkamet employees and suppliers.